Procrastination refers to the counterproductive deferment of actions or tasks to a later time. Psychologists often cite such behavior as a mechanism for coping with the anxiety associated with starting or completing any task or decision. There are three criteria for a behavior to be classified as procrastination: it must be counterproductive, needless, and delaying.
More Videos & Articles
- Dr. Shaffer at Chick-Fil-A Headquarters (June 10, 2013) Relational Skills #1
- Questions & Answers Involving the Family
- Introductory Video to CURE Counseling & Assessment Training Centre
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Assessment Overview
- Dr. Shaffer at Chick-Fil-A Headquarters (June 17, 2013) Relational Skills #2