The Personality Diagnostic Questionnaire is a 100 item, self-administered, true-false questionnaire that yields diagnoses consistent with the DSM-IV diagnostic criteria for the Axis II Disorders. It takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
More Videos & Articles
- Dr. Shaffer at Chick-Fil-A Headquarters (June 10, 2013) Relational Skills #1
- Questions & Answers Involving the Family
- Introductory Video to CURE Counseling & Assessment Training Centre
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Assessment Overview
- Dr. Shaffer at Chick-Fil-A Headquarters (June 17, 2013) Relational Skills #2