The JASAE Assessment is a 107-question, automated adolescent substance abuse evaluation. This instrument simplifies the difficult task of conducting assessments with juveniles by focusing on age and life situations as part of the substance abuse assessment. The JASAE incorporates the differences in life situations for juveniles, including: living at home, going to school and not having a job or a family to support.
You are here: Home / JASAE (Juvenile Automated Substance Abuse Evaluation)
More Videos & Articles
- Dr. Shaffer at Chick-Fil-A Headquarters (June 10, 2013) Relational Skills #1
- Questions & Answers Involving the Family
- Introductory Video to CURE Counseling & Assessment Training Centre
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Assessment Overview
- Dr. Shaffer at Chick-Fil-A Headquarters (June 17, 2013) Relational Skills #2