A drug test is a technical analysis of a biological specimen – for example urine, hair, blood, sweat, or oral fluid / saliva – to determine the presence or absence of specified parent drugs or their metabolites. We provide 5 & 10 panel drug testing with documentation for probation officers, courts or parents.
More Videos & Articles
- Dr. Shaffer at Chick-Fil-A Headquarters (June 10, 2013) Relational Skills #1
- Questions & Answers Involving the Family
- Introductory Video to CURE Counseling & Assessment Training Centre
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Assessment Overview
- Dr. Shaffer at Chick-Fil-A Headquarters (June 17, 2013) Relational Skills #2